2019 Track and Field Registration
Team Registration for 2019 Track & Field
is now CLOSED
This is our new easy online sign up system!
Payment is now accepted on line !
IF YOU NEED HELP PLEASE CONTACT US
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE IN FULL ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM!
Track & Field is a competitive sport, all athletes must attend meets on Saturday,
to be on the team. There will be no practice only athletes.
We have reached the point that we just can no longer accept athletes who only want to practice on our team,
that takes away our coaches time in training our athletes who do compete,
so our policy is that we do not accept practice only athletes.
Please click the following button to register for the 2019 Track & Field Program. Please note that the terms and conditions to registration belong to the Valley Youth Conference. This form is an exact electronic copy of the paperwork we had last year which was on paper.
The payment option is a separate option.
Uniform purchase is also separate option. (Every athlete must compete in a uniform, but you are not required to buy a new one every year, if your uniform from last year is still good you may use that one, if your child has out grown it, you might want to purchase a new one).
New athletes we must have a copy of the proof of age (see below).
A proof of age document must be uploaded using the form on the runstorm website for each athlete that is New to the club. If you competed in 2017 Cross Country or 2018 Track & Field for Storm we have your proof of age document still on file.
The following items are acceptable:
1. Birth Certificate.
2. Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
3. Military Birth Certificate.
5. Foreign Birth Document or Green Card.
6. Copy of School Record with documented date of birth.
7. Court decree.
8. Valid California Identification Card
Frequent Asked Questions
- Is it the same uniform? – Yes, we use the same uniform for both our Track & Field program and our Cross Country Program.
- When are practices? – Our normal practice days are Mondays, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturdays
- What time are the practices? Evening practices are 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm, Saturday Morning practices are 8:00 am – 9:30 to 10:00 am.
- Where do you practice? We practice at some local high school tracks, please see calendar above.
- When is the Season? – Season Runs mid February through the month of May.
- Is there a waiting list – Our program will try to accommodate all athletes onto our roster, however we will close registration once our team has filled.
- When is the first day of practice – The First day of Practice has not yet been determined, but it will be published on our website when we have established it.
To: All Parents and Athletes
From: Alan Bingham President of the Santa Clarita Track Club, Inc. – Storm
On behalf of the SCTC board of directors, it is my pleasure to welcome you to the 2019 Track & Field Season.
The Santa Clarita Track Club is a nonprofit 501(c) 3 tax exempt organization that promotes running sports for youth in the Santa Clarita Valley. Our Tax ID number is 77-0615715.
This is an all volunteer organization, your help, support, and cooperation is critical for this program to be a success. We require each parent/guardian to participate in helping to accomplish the various functions of this club i.e. coaching, timers, data entry, ribbons, tag pulling, officiating & judging events, help at practices, clothing sales, fundraising, meet setup and tear down, and assisting when we are visitors at other meets, transporting pop-up tents, first aid, I could go on and on! We want this program to continue to be the best it can for your children, and it is going to take all of us working together to make it so.
To help you understand more about the Santa Clarita Track Club’s program and philosophy, we will provide you with a Parent Handbook. It contains information regarding our club’s purpose, conduct during cross country meets and useful information concerning parent conduct and safety rules for training.
Hopefully, your questions will be answered by reading the handbook. Please contact any of the individuals listed below if you have any further questions or wish to review any of the points contained in this packet.
Alan Bingham President
Jeremy Stepan Director Cross Country
Elaine Bingham Coach